Lara started her legal career as a trainee solicitor in 1996 based on Richmond Green and qualified as a solicitor in 1998. She developed her practise and continued working in the area until she moved to Hampshire and in March 2019 joined Downie & Gadban.
She has built up an extensive client base and reputation in her 20 years as a residential conveyancing solicitor and has experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing.
Lara understands how stressful moving house can be and looks to support her clients every step of the way until completion.
Areas of Expertise:
- buying and selling residential properties, both freehold and leasehold
- buy to let purchases
- new build properties
- lease extensions
- transfers of equity
Selected recent work:
- Purchase of a freehold house in Odiham
- Purchase of a Leasehold flat in Richmond
- Purchase of an unregistered freehold house in Richmond
- Transfer of equity on dissolution of marriage and related purchase
“The very best solicitor I have ever dealt with in my time as an agent is Lara Aveline…… Lara is exceptional!”