Sandie has almost 20 years’ experience acting on behalf of buyers and sellers in relation to sale and purchase transactions in Alton, Hampshire, Surrey, London and elsewhere in England and Wales and is a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals.
Sandie has experience across a range of residential property matters including:-
- buying and selling houses and flats
- buy to let purchases
- new build properties
- lease extensions
Sandie also has experience in property development matters including buying sites for development and subsequent plot sales.
Sandie is known for her caring attitude and does her best to make the conveyancing process as stress free as possible.
Sandie lives locally and outside of the office enjoys playing netball and petanque and spending time with her children and grandchildren.
Selected recent work:-
- Purchase of a freehold property in Alton
- Purchase of a leasehold property in London
- Purchase of a plot of land for development in Hampshire
- Purchase of a freehold property in Winchester
- Transfer of equity in relation to a property in Reading
- Lease extension of a property in Alton
“We really appreciate all the hard work that went into everything!”
“Thank you for a very smooth sale and purchase.”
“Thank you for all your hard work.”