As experienced Hampshire based Litigation Solicitors we aim to secure a realistic outcome and resolve litigation issues as speedily and in the most cost-effective way possible. We act for both claimants and defendants (companies, partners and individuals) in the High Court and County Court, and in certain tribunals (employment and land).
We undertake the following types of work:
- Real Estate disputes
- Building disputes
- Contract disputes (including sales of goods and services)
- Landlord and tenant
- Partnership disputes and dissolutions
- Shareholder disputes and Shareholder Agreements
- Boundary disputes
- Rights of way (Easements etc) disputes
- Professional negligence
- Insurance claims and disputes (e.g. property/household policies, medical/life and motor policies)
- Wills, Inheritance and Trusts disputes
In difficult cases we liaise and instruct specialist practitioners at the Bar in London and outside. Our selection of barristers is based on a combination of expertise and cost-effectiveness.
We actively encourage and are engaged in helping clients to resolve their disputes through independent mediation.