Julian De Giovanni advises on all aspects of property including property development, acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, landlord and tenant, financing and residential property. He acts for a variety of clients including developers, landowners, landlords and tenants.
Julian rejoined Downie & Gadban as a partner in 2018. He is married with three young children.
A few examples of matters recently carried out by Julian include:-
- Purchase of a building in London for development subject to commercial lease. Subsequently concluding Section 106 Agreement, sale of part and flat sales.
- Sale of site with planning permission for development (acting for landowner) in Hampshire.
- Purchase of a building in Hampshire for development from a national supermarket chain.
- Lease of an office (acting for Landlord) in Hampshire.
- Purchase of a country house with land in Surrey.
Acquisition of sites (with or without planning permission) for residential use or for mixed residential and commercial use and the subsequent plot sales.
Advice on option agreements and conditional sale and purchase contracts. Typically, Julian’s clients are smaller-scale developers (or landowners selling to developers) who enjoy the personal attention that they receive from him.
Commercial property/conveyancing and Landlord and tenant
Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial buildings and offices. Commercial tenancies including
the grant, renewal and termination of leases, licences and related matters.
Sale and purchase of residential properties.