As Property Development/Commercial Property Solicitors we are used to complex transactions that need to be dealt with quickly.
Our team has years of experience providing legal expertise to companies and individuals.
We aim to offer our clients a tailormade, professional, cost effective, personal service with a can-do attitude.
We deal with a variety of matters including:
- acquisition of sites for residential or mixed residential and commercial use
- conditional contracts
- planning agreements
- plot sales (including Help to Buy)
- freehold reversion sales
- secured lending
Recent work includes:
- Purchase of site in London for development
- Secured lending, mortgage of site in London
- Section 106 Agreement, site in London
- Section 106 Agreement, site in Hampshire
- Section 106 Agreement, dwelling in Surrey
- Sale of site for development, Hampshire
- Sale of freehold reversion, London
- Sale of plots (x 8), London
- Sale of plots (x3), London
- Sale of plot, Hampshire
We deal with the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold commercial buildings and offices.
Landlord and Tenant
We deal with commercial tenancies including the grant, renewal and termination of leases, licences and related matters. Contentious matters are dealt with by our Litigation department.
Typically, our clients are smaller-scale developers, investors or landowners who enjoy the personal attention that they receive from us. They are often people who might be used to dealing with large London law firms. We have experience in acting on behalf of international clients and regularly deal with law firms in the top 200.